Woodruff Wins Big at Regional NAMA Awards
We don’t make a point of doing phenomenal work just for the accolades, but we’d be lying if we said it didn’t feel pretty great.
At this year’s regional National AgriMarketing Association (NAMA) awards, Woodruff was recognized amidst our peers for outstanding work in agricultural communications.
Best of Show:
- Specialty Audiences – Public Relations: Zoetis National Pet Diabetes Awareness Campaign
- Corporate Identity: Soil Health Institute (Region II)
- Company and Association Magazines – External: AMVAC, cwt Publication (Region II)
- Smartphone Apps First: Arysta LifeScience app (Region II)
- Specialty PR Campaign: Zoetis National Pet Diabetes Awareness Campaign (Region II)
- Specialty Campaign Elements – Single or Series: Diamond Pet Foods, Diamond CARE Launch Elements (Region II)
- Audiovisual Presentations: Soil Health Institute Launch Video
- Direct Mail – Dealers, Distributors or Others: Arysta LifeScience PCA Crop-Specific Direct Mail (Region II)
- Direct Mail – Dealers, Distributors or Others: Arysta LifeScience PCA Crop-Specific Direct Mail (Region V)
- Overall PR Program – Directed to Farmers, Growers, Ranchers or Others: Breaking Ground with the Soil Health Institute (Region II)
Our “Best of Show” winner, a public relations campaign for client Zoetis, called attention to the signs of diabetes in dogs and cats and taught consumers they could easily manage the disease with at-home blood glucose monitoring.